- Budget management that use to communicate in market
- Plan marketing communications , quarterly/annual basis consistent with the direction of the market
- Prepare marketing year plan of project in each years
- Manage and plan to buy online / offline and prepare media plan schedule
- Manage Online Media, Search Engine Marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytic,
And other Google Tools
- Content management, text, SEO based on keywords
- Analysis and planning, marketing strategy, in order to achieve the set goal
- Find new ways to advertise and promote sales
- Operate marketing communications and campaign activities.
- Survey and analysis of the market/competitors, including comparison of marketing information
1. Sales precision press parts and plated products.
2. Mainly acquiring new customers to Japanese companies, collaborating with the Bangkok office.
3. Assist Japanese manager,coordination from order reception,other customer correspondence and general sales operations in general.
- Continuously monitor and improve production process to increase quality, productivity and safety.
- Work with maintenance group to ensure that the production processes and equipment are in good condition and ready.
- Control the quality of all to standard procedure and requirement customers.
- Responsible for complaint handling and collaborate closely with the QA team for customer service interaction.
- Management on employee of production process by plan, follow up, determine target and performance evaluate. Counsel and plan on subordinate development. Moreover, provides recommendations for improvement on the performance of their subordinates.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of incoming raw materials, work in process and finished product. And follow closely with suppliers & customer for solving problem.
- Technical development for new product type
- Collecting, analysis data for improve process performance
- Conduct trial production process improvement, propose concept to improve
- Research & Development, Product Testing and Quality Assurance
- Manage overall HR function in the company.
- Manage 4 subordinates. There is a senior manager to report.
- Control payroll and evaluation.
- Maintain and develop evaluation system, benefit, regulation, etc.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with new and existing clients to ensure customer.
- Make a potential client list, call potential clients to get an appointment, meet with client to present and explain our product.
- Serving clients in terms of products and marketing supports to ensure client's need and expectations.
• Manage (done correctly on time without any mistakes / issues) Preventtive Maintenance (PM) in the plant for all equipments.
• Analyse details and root cause based on preventive and break down maintenance, then, improve / update the PM / periodical checks based on those analysis.
• Control and improve the system for spare parts management. Make sure that there will be no shortage of any critical / long lead time spare parts.
• Work with Purchasing team to have most effective repair agreements with suppliers.
• Keep most updated machine list and facility equipment list, as well as machine layout & electrical / air schematics.
• Keep and organize documents & record for Machine repair history, so that those documents can be utilize for PM and machine repair know-how.
• Prepare and maintain Tooling in good condition to support production without any interruption, including the PM of tooling.
• Create BOM and Routing in system.
• Maintain all machines and equipments in good condition and repair immidiately upon breakage.
• Evaluate skills and knowledges of maintenance technicains and engineers, and reflect into skill map.
• Train and/or arrange outside training for maintenance techinicians and engineers as needed.
• Leading implemention of new processes establishment, including all related items such as new PM, Set-up, spare parts, Q-points, WI etc.
• Identify and Improve process to increase productivitly as well as quality according to the direction of upper managerment and / or quality team.
• Work closely with Production team and Quality team to keep the machine conditions at best, and if have issues, can repair immidaitely.
• Follow company policies and regulations and enforce those within the department.
• Organizational management for maintenance techinicians & engineers – setting goals, objectives, targets, communication etc. and follow-up & evaluate based on those.
1. To ensure proper setup and implementation of manufacturing processes.
2. To lead and supervise subordinates to ensure that the duties & assignments carried
out meet or exceed the expectations.
3. To closely monitor process yields and product quality performance and take prompt
action to contain and resolve problems that are affecting yields and product quality
at earliest stage possible.
4. To initiate and carry out activities to continuously improve process yields,
product quality,cycle time,manufacturing cost.
5. To apply various methodology including Statistical Process Control techniques
to ensure that all processes are sufficiently monitored and in control.
6. To adopt systematic problem solving method to analyse,identify and resolve root
cause of problem.
7. To work with QA, suppliers on tooling design & fabrication requirements, setup
8. To train, develop & motivate subordinates to achieve high level of performance
which include discipline, safety, house keeping, attendacnce, productivity,
quality of work.
9. To specify process control and new product, process & tooling qualification
requirements with QA.
10. To initiate problem solving & trouble shooting processes to minimize process or
11. To provide support & work closely with other sections/departments to meet
12. To provide support to other section/department in coordinating & performing
activities such as evaluations,new product/process qualification.
13. To take prompt action in response to process/quality problem detected by QA &
customers which include providing temporary solution to contain the problem at earliest
stage possible & permanent solution to minimize the risk to customers.
14. To carry out jobs & projects assign by superior as required.