-Strong Secretarial background and good exposure so as to implement all new practices.
-Provide secretarial support to the management team be encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various suppliers & customers, etc.,
-Make follow-ups to different company, customer, person any pending documents as requested by the management team including the status thereof.
-Draft technical/commercial letters addressed to government/private organization, draft replies to correspondence received and take note to draft letters.
-Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the management team in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.
-Set up and maintain the management team’s office correspondence files and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.
-Compile daily E-Mail received in company and submit summary report to the management team.
-Collect reports from various suppliers & customers; submit consolidated reports to the management team.
-Prioritize & follow through on issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Organize survey team for manpower supply, instrument checking,
and material supply
• Coordinate with consultant
• Coordinate with Project Director and Production team for drawing
• Re-check and verify other surveyor measurement
• Determine methods and procedure for establishing or reestablishing
• Train and develop surveyors
• Project ‘s control points set up all new project starting/special case as
per site request
• Perform other related duties as assigned
- Supervise operations , control and processes in the warehouse.
- Continuously monitor performance of staff to ensure operational efficiency and activities of the warehouse to meet company target.
- Organize human resources(staff) and equipment in the warehouse.
- Doing inventory report or relevant documents.
-Analysing change and advising accordingly
-Review Japanese Document
-Providing and interpreting financial information
-Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue
-Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
* Start up new business in Thailand from January 2018.
* Members: Japanese MD(He is also Taiwan & Malaysian branch's MD, living in Taipei), Japanese trainer
- Interpret between Japanese car inspection trainer and Thai engineers.
- Do Admin & Accounting tasks.
- Make reports, translation(Thai-Japanese).
- Corporate with Malaysian branch and Japan HQ.
* some oversea trips to Japan for training.
* Location: not decided, but in Nonthaburi. Need to go to office by herself.
- Devise the company’s main HR strategy and ensure that it is executed effectively.
- Consider both short and long term plans when strategizing.
- Coordinate with the Regional HRD and decide whether there is demand for new vacancies within the company.
- Delegate tasks to the HR Managers and keep them up-to-date about new hiring policies.
- Set the HR budget and make sure that managers are adhering to the levels set.
- Other ad-hoc related tasks as assigned.
* Must be able to present the finish products to the clients
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements