Supervises and manages a team of people, which will include organising work schedules and issuing shipping instructions to ensure delivery times and locations are co-ordinated. This will also include track and trace management so as to monitor goods at all times.
Strengthen vision, mission, strategy, mid-term plan, road map and policy. Report the performance achievement to Toyota group. Support global & regional meeting and activity with top management. Collect & study all concerned strategies from Toyota Group. Other special assignment
・Sales of sensor product. Apporach home appliance/OA manufacturers.
・Drive a company car yourself, visit the client 2~3 times/week to propose the prodcut, negotiate conditions, etc.
・Make the document, answer email & phone in the office.
・Task assigned by manager.
- Implement and maintain QC system to ensure effective quality control
- Coordinate with customer on all quality matters
- Responsible for documentation control of the quality management system
- Manage to in-coming in-process final quality inspection and customer claim
- Manage and maintain ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
- Coordinate with the team for corrective action solution of internal KPI and external customer issues.
- Work with the team on problem solving initiative and link action and outcome to control plan and FMEA plant inspection points and customer returns.
-Making Master Plan of OHSAS 18001 follow the requirement of system
-Set up target and plan of safety job to support company policy.
-Making Master Plan of Occupational Health and Safety Law
-Making Safety document and Control document follow requirement of OHSAS 18001 system
-Making PR and WI of OHSAS 18001 system follow requirement of OHSAS 18001 system
-Making emergency plan and follow up plan
-Communication and consultation of Occupational Health and Safety
-Corrective action of safety suggestion from internal and external
-Internal audit of OHSAS 18001
-Making Management Review Report
-Management and planning of Safety and health activities to employee.
-Set up plan of CSR activity.
-Management and control Safety team.
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations
- Work under supervision and direction of warehouse manager
- Help to efficiently carryout all product loading and unloading tasks
- Scan and track incoming and outgoing orders
- Receive and process new inventory, ensuring contents match manifest documents
- Inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items
- Properly scan and inventory incoming goods
- Unload, stack, move, and place products in appropriately designated areas
- Move and transfer products between various sections of warehouse as needed
・Support Japanese patients (Japanese expats and their families) when they are sick by phone and e-mail.
・Coordinate and reserve hospital and doctor meeting for Japanese patients.
・Make reports related to medical things.
・Other related support tasks.
・Attend to hospital (with patients and interpret Japanese patients and Thai doctors.
*Attendance on Saturday or Sunday: 3~4 times/month.
*Attendance on late time (after working hour): 1~2 times/month.