- Maintain morale training, leading and motivating subordinates in the support of orders and overall troubleshooting of daily job issues
- Create and conduct of annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly work plans
- Determine staffing level needs; prepare cost justification analysis
- Document job descriptions, set requirements for skills in each work-cell, select/train team leaders
- Manage operational and resolve operational issues and provide direct input on the strategy of Division
・ Responsible for do proposal of IT Business, and do presentation,conference with client.
・ Responsible for IT Project Control, Dealing with client and partner.
・ To gather and analyze marketing data and information.
・ To help Japanese boss developing document and pitch.
・Product Marketing, Business Platform Analytics.
・Inform, influence and support analysis of our product decisions and product launches.
・Collaborate on research to advance the state of the project and understanding IT market trends.
・Prototype solutions to enhance the quality of correctness signal provided by developer-defined tests and other forms of software verification.
・Devise novel methods for quantifying effectiveness of test suites at detecting correctness and performance regressions in computer software.
•Interpreting 70% Coordinating 30% within HR-Admin dept.
•To translate the meeting, conference from Japanese to Thai (or English), Thai (or English) to Japanese language.
•To translate documents from Japanese to Thai (or English), Thai (or English) to Japanese language.
•To co-ordinate and support with concerned parties to accomplish superior/management assignment
•To support any tasks assigned by superior/management
• Mainly visit customer to get business with current customers and new customers
• Search new projects of current customers and new customers
• Search new customers in Thailand.
• Check customer’s production situation to keep current business.
• Make new relationships with various departments (purchase, design, development, QA etc.)
• Gather model change information of car models
• Control customer forecast and PO.
• Report sales activity (target: once a week).
• Summary sales record every week.
• Other assigns by manager
1. Mainly follow-up of existing customers : 40%
2. Develop new customers : 60%
3. Introduce products and make estimate.
4. Cooperate with back office staff for PO, delivery and invoice.
5. Other related sales activity.
- Support sales functions by taking calls and emails that are related to sales and distribute to the team
- Issue PO, Contact supplier, and support salesperson
- Support administration function and also coordinate with Japanese head quarter
- Other tasks as assigned
Senior Sales Executive – Material / Products trading
•Discussion / negotiation / documentations for contracts, delivery, and credit control with existing customers / suppliers for new project, price negotiation, etc.
•Expand new business with existing customers by attending meeting with Japanese customers or suppliers.
-Performing monthly, quarterly and yearly account closing, accurately and timely.
-Reviewing taxation, including VAT and withholding tax, and submitting to the Revenue Department.
-Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting Department.
-Liaising with external auditors and the Revenue Department as a company representative.
-Supervising 3 accounting and finance professionals; reviewing and preparing accounting transactions regarding AP, AR, GL, fixed assets and costing
-Producing financial reports as requested by the GM of Finance.
-Making and implementing recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
-Control accounting of 3 group companies.
- Interpret for Japanese expats
- Interpret meeting or any company's conference
- Translate and manage documentary work
- Coordinate with internal and external organization
- Other related task assigned by manager or GM