-Execute sales activities in order to accomplish business objectives
-Coordinate with Marketing team and summarize the JCB promotions and services
-Visit JCB card issuing partner’s branch, not only in Bangkok but also in upcountry (sometimes other countries), and explain JCB promotions and services to make bank sales staff well know the JCB advantage
-Visit financial and/or travel event (Money Expo, TITF) and make briefing/short explanation of JCB promotions and services to bank sales staff
-Make reports and propose concrete feedback from bank sales staff for expanding business
-Explain the card benefit to potential cardholders, directly, to let them apply JCB cards, together with bank staff
-Co-work with other bank sales team to expand media (introduction about JCB promotions and services) through communicating with bank staff
• Take role as a team leader of Microsoft Exchange Support Team
• Perform Infrastructure management for Microsoft Exchange 2013
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies
• Solve problem, apply change configuration follow customer request
• Track/record information into case manage system
• Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer performance solutions, coordinate implementation
• Update/create/maintain manual operation document
• Create and submit report document to customer
** Working time: Shift (Morning shift: 7.00-16.00, Afternoon shift: 11.00-21.00)
-Accounting and tax filing work for our valued clients.
-Supporting & Reporting to Thai Accounting Manager & Japanese Managing Director
-Managing operation of Accounting & Tax Return • Assist to Thai Accounting Manager and train Junior Accountants
-Review the accounting and taxation work prepared by accountants
• Contact and cooperate with customer in order to prepare all related document for import shipment
• Contact and cooperate with overseas agent for shipment arrangement.
• Support and give direction of Business Strategy , Sales and Marketing , Etc.
• Financial billing process, issue invoice, credit note, cost control.
• Monitoring shipment, milestone status and KPI compliance.
• Complete job file to generate financial result of the shipment in time line.
• Keep good customer relationship and provide the best service to meet customer requirement.
• To handle all complaints efficiently and satisfactorily with clear and concise communication.
• Provide additional services above and beyond the call of duties
• Assist Sales activities such as rates, visits, reports etc.
• To be able to deal with overseas offices with clear communication.
• To be proactive in resolving issues and problems before they occur.
• Supervision the whole operation Matters
● Monitoring problems and issues and promptly reporting to General Manager and Ass.GM.
● Coordinate with government agencies related.
● Can control and motivation with 25 staff in Sea – Import Section well
● Educate all KLL Sea – Import staff in quality Improvement
• Assist the accounting team to support daily accounting activities and closing.
• Update daily cash flow
• Verify the evidence and accuracy for the payment process.
• Request approve payment process by email
• Coordinates with other departments on financial relates matters
• Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers, solicitors and other regulatory bodies on company’s audit, tax and legal matters