• Create and develop web application with current technology.
• Coding and testing program that meet design specifications.
• Implement testing coverage over the project.
• Create unit testing for both backend and frontend system.
• Build and Deploy application to production server.
• Write a clear code for manageable and simple to review.
System Analyst JAVA Permanent: 1 Position, Base: Rs tower
IT & Telecommunications & Software
- Identifying, Understanding and Ensuring that all new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets
- Planning a system flow from the ground up
- Interacting with customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents
- Writing the technical requirements from a critical phase
- Assisting the programmers during system development e.g. provide use cases, flowcharts, even database design, etc.
- Performing a system testing and Deploying the completed system
- Involving the document requirements and/or contribute to user manuals
- Running tests of the application to identify bugs in order to be dealt with
- Other tasks and/or projects as assigned by superior and management team
• Installs , configures and supports new and existing servers and network infrastructure.
• Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
• Maintain and constantly improves security and reliability related server and network performance.
• Conduct and manage Action plan based on annual IT Infrastructure Strategy
• Support IT Service (Asia Core system , Mail Service , Connect to internet service , Print service)
• Solve problem and solution report to IT Department manager.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs in support of end users' needs.
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications. Uses current programming languages and source code to develop, test and debug applications.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Provides software support and establish technology standards for applications development.
- Expertise in applications programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python etc.).
DIVISION : IPSD
- Implement & support Retail business projects
- Implementation control for some assigned project
- Collaborate with GRS/NEC oversea or supplier and customer to complete project implementation
- Provide and Submit Project documentation for handover to After Sale and Service
- Provide and Submit Project documentation for commissioning
- Project management and relate task, such as follow up equipment for delivery schedule
- Manage 3rd party to complete software delivery (Thailand, India, Japan)
- Software Installation
- Product training
- Handling and Report all Project status
- ouble shoot as 1st tier support on retail solution and dispatch all issues to relate parties
Povide Helpdesk support
Update case to CRM and follow up for all cases
• Detail design, Coding, Unit test.
• Developing system using Java (Java EE) for more than 3 years.
• Take responsibility for program quality of detail design level.
• Knowledge about SQL and Database (SQL Server , Oracle etc.).
Designing, constructing, operating and documentation enterprise IT infrastructure with the following technical item
- Server : Windows and Linux (hardware, install, maintenance, operations)
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing : Windows Hyper V, VMware, AWS, Azure
- Network : LAN, WAN or Web (VPN, F/W, VLAN)
- Backup solution : Veeam Backup, Windows server backup
- Security : Anti-virus, Proxies
- Having good understanding of ITIL would be advantage.
- Act as consultant and give advice in case they need more information and have any problems
- Support doing document and manual for application
- Follow up the problem and coordinate with other departments