- Recruit as per requested Job Descriptions
- Process and supervise training
- Process payroll
- Personnel Administration
- Process the appraisal
- Update HR rules
- Manage employees' welfare & benefit
- Process visa and work permit apply
- Compare quotations and issue purchasing order
- Manage office supplies
- Organize and support company activities
-Manage and oversee the daily operations of finance department.
-Process month end and year end closing for balance sheet and income statement and ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end close
-Prepare and verify supporting detail of financial statement
-Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
-Ensure the timely financial reporting deadlines are met.
-Ensure the accuracy of financial information from general ledger, sub-ledger, trail balance and financial statement
-Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
-Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
-Do financial analysis and monthly financial information presentation to management
-Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
-Coordinate and complete annual audits and work with Department head to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
-Assist the Department head in the daily banking requirements and coordinate with bank for related purpose.
-Supports budget and forecasting activities
-Responds to inquiries from Department head regarding financial results, special reporting requests and other assignment.
-Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
-Work with each direct report to establish objectives for each year, monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• Work and coordinate with related functions including Finance, Accounting, Purchasing, HR, Production, IT, etc. to identify tax-related concerns and/or planning opportunities by considering requirements under Thai tax and Excise laws and regulations for any business initiatives and operations and providing timely resolution to address any potential issues.
• Responsible for tax audit/controversy management with Thai tax authorities for Thai affiliated entities and maintain good relationship with tax authorities
• Review Taxation Monthly report to Revenue Department (VAT, Withholding Tax, CIT)
• Provide tax advice to South East Asia entities together with external tax consultant on all tax matters including tax strategy, compliance, planning and advisory support for business operations with support from Global and Regional Tax staff
• Manage transfer pricing arrangements and documentation for Company's South East Asia entities.
• Monitor draft/changes in tax laws /regulations and communicate possible impacts to the business including BOI, IHQ requirements/conditions updates and develop effective and efficient internal tax processes
• Support BOI projects to Thai entities to maximum tax exemption and apply new BOI license on request
• Work on tax and accounting processes projects together with Global/Regional colleagues
1. Support Japanese MD to set up company in July 2018.
2. Responsible for all process of setting up and maintain GA/HR/Accounting function in company.
3. Interpret between Japanese manager and Thai engineers as secretary.
4. Other related GA/HR/Accounting/interpreter tasks as assigned.
*They will use accounting company for outsourcing.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Record and edit Master file information by Access program
- Check material requisition bill with Detail GT received from store
- Calculate the cost of the destruction product
- Extract data from Verticent system into Access program to record cost of products and cost of sales
- Make reports of Movement Inventory, PVF, Stock Balance, Turn Over of Materials
- Make monthly Actual Cost Variance and Waste Report
- Make Annual Plan and Revise Plan
- Change Standard Cost Quarterly
- Other assigned tasks