• 1. Management and control for canteen and center area.
• 2. Management and control Transport ,Maid ,Gardener and Security system.
• 3. Check and set budget for stationary and uniforms.
• 4. Management and monitoring for public area.5.Weekly and monthly cost control and Check .
• Building Job
• 1.Control to business tax, Signboard Tax and Property tax
• 2.Availability control ,decision and solutions of usage building and working area .
• 3.Consideration new areas for usage.
• 4.Monitoring for maintenance and improve working area both of company and public areas.
• 5. Monitor the annual building inspection to be in accordance with the law.
• Insurance Job
• 1.Control and monitor factory insurance and licens renewal
• 2.Control and monitor both of health and company 's car Insurance .
• 3.Chek and control of license renewal with government.
• 1.Plan and control for CSR activity.
• 2.Plan and control of energy saving and cost reduction.
• 3. Control and coordinate special company's activities.
• General Management
• 1. Plan and control for annual budget.
• 2. Develop knowledge and skill of subordinates .
• 3. Monitor, analysis, consultation for problem solving, and improve services.
• 4. Coordinate with other agencies, both internal and external.
• Support IT job.
• 1. Control, suggest for IT. Job both internal and external.
• 2. Review and follow up about to keep company's information confidential (GRBBS.) system and employee
• 3.Introduce new hardware and software to suit for currently.
• 4.Control of security to be in accordance with the law and piracy.
• 5. Support for system monitoring from headquarter.
• Set up target and plan of safety job to support company policy.
• Implement safety and environmental regulation or standard for workplace.
• Improving the occupational health and safety management system.
• Maintain and responsibilities according to defined announcement by Thai safety and Environment Law.
• Management and planning of Safety and health activities to employee.
• Monitor risk of accident and environment in factory and analysis problem of accident and environment.
• Meeting with Safety committee and Safety Leader for reduce number of injuries and accident in factory , protect and improvement process is accident.
• Set up plan of CSR activity.
• Management and control Safety team.
Document control and record (QP-QS-001)
- Proceed the process of Document Action Request: DAR and record DAR logbooks
- Categorize, file and retrieve documents using specific classification and organization systems.
- Responsible for the orderly recording and keeping of physical and electronic documents, including distributing new documents and discarding obsolete records.
- Keep records and logs of document retrievals, updates, distributions and removals.
Internal audit (QP-QS-002)
- Carrying out annual activities, indicate policies, regular internal audits form a team and make annual audit schedule.
Receive audit from external organizations (CB, Custom) and close NC,OB, others as customers required.
- Make plan for management review including arrange meetings with relevant departments.
- Monitor improvement activities and others
- Operate company’s rule and policy
- KPI performance
- Support sales Executive
- Controlling and Analyze deliveries problems with customer or vendor.
- Ensuring on time Invoice & P/o Status.
- Planning & Handling Inventory Control, Stock Control, Physical Take
- Contact with Overseas Suppliers and local
- Contacts and Coordinate with shipping agent for import and export shipment.
- Follow up delivery and discussion with production and etc. section.
-Open purchase orders
-Contact with suppliers for quotations
-Coordinate with different departments within the organization
-Plan the importation
-Track delivery from overseas
-Check inventory to plan order
1. Develops and Organizes short-term and long-term Sales and Marketing
- Plan and strategies to ensure company objective achievement.
2. Manages, monitors, and controls all production operations to conform with overall production
- Plans in form of quantity, quality, cost, and time.
3. Administrate and handle risks that will affect the company’s achievement.
4. Support all development within the company in order to increase the organization’s performance.
5. Creates good working environment and good labor relations atmosphere in all company.
- Supervise various documents such as quotations, purchase orders, sales orders, invoices and orders and tracking
- Helping supervise documents for import and export
- Check the shipping process and shipping and shipping tracking
- Help the sales team, coordinate with customers
- Check stock
- Responsible for office work, such as making reports and supervising documents, etc.
- Recruit as per requested Job Descriptions
- Process and supervise training
- Process payroll
- Personnel Administration
- Process the appraisal
- Update HR rules
- Manage employees' welfare & benefit
- Process visa and work permit apply
- Compare quotations and issue purchasing order
- Manage office supplies
- Organize and support company activities