・Support Japanese manager to set up new representative office.
・Contact and negotiate with the dealer.
・Control easy accounting of representative office.
・Survey and report the situation of Thai market to Japanese head office.
・Answer inquiry from the client by email and phone.
・Interpret between Japanese and Thai in meeting (need to visit customer with Japanese manager).
Inventory management (delivery date management, product ordering, stock management)
· Improvement of delivery form of goods for logistics cost reduction and quality improvement
· Warehouse capacity management
55,000 - 100,000(Negotiable depending on experiences) (THB)
Accounting & Finance Manager
- Manage all functions of Accounting & Finance.
- Response to control AR/AP/GL System.
- Reconciliation bank statement
- Cashflow report actual and forecast.
- Response to do and control budget.
- Withholding Tax and Vat. System.
- Closing inventory management.
- Closing accounting period monthly and yearly.
1. Take care of preventive maintenance services to customers (after sales)
2. Coordinate and communicating relevant information with customer
3. Communicate and monitoring with maintenance team (Thai staffs) to complete with customer’s requirements
4. Other related duties as required
- Manage overall HR function in the company.
- Manage 4 subordinates. There is a senior manager to report.
- Control payroll and evaluation.
- Maintain and develop evaluation system, benefit, regulation, etc.
- Supervise and control all admin and HR functions including manpower planning, training, employee relations and office facility.
- Conduct introduction and orientation programs to newly recruit employees to get to know work culture of company.
- Assure compliance with all labor laws, wage and hour, and equal opportunity as well as other employee-related requirements.
- Ensure proper compulsory reports to officials in relation to all personnel activities.
- Provide advise, support, and guidance to line manager by reccommending consistent and appropiate actons in accordance with company's policies and government laws and regulations.
- Support on overview implementation of company's strategy for HR management and development including discipline, grievance, counseling, contract, training and development, performance appraisal.
- Oversea administration and ensure there is no interruption of licenses, contract, insurance, certificate, membership and others facilities.
- Implement and coordinate employee orientation and ongoing training to foster positive attitude to toward company goals.
- Building relationship among employees and creating a strong working atmosphere to enhance employees royalty.
- Arrange a proper working visa and work permit.
- Working as admin in planning department
- Take care and coordinate with Japanese staff in company and visitor from Japan
(They have 24 Japanese staff in company)
- Support Visa and Work permit
- Interpret Japanese - Thai
- Other document task