Main task: Training !!!
- Conducting recruitment and selection process manpower, application screening.
- Evaluate & follow up training result to comply with employee competencies and company objective responsible for controlling and developing a broad range of activities in the function focus on Organization Development and staff Training & development.
- Development training & development program for all employees through various methods to increase of employee performances align with the company business.
- Being responsible for various other assignment to support company business and comply with corporate HR strategy and policies
Subordinates : 3 persons
Report to HR manager (age 42)
- Manpower and Recruiting; designing job description, short listing resume, interviewing, selecting candidates
- Design the training need survey and arrange the proper training program to each department.
- Maintain Employee profiles, HR data bases (Time attendance, leave, personnel data, etc)
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Support HR Manager
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations
- Work under supervision and direction of warehouse manager
- Help to efficiently carryout all product loading and unloading tasks
- Scan and track incoming and outgoing orders
- Receive and process new inventory, ensuring contents match manifest documents
- Inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items
- Properly scan and inventory incoming goods
- Unload, stack, move, and place products in appropriately designated areas
- Move and transfer products between various sections of warehouse as needed
1. Set formula/ calculate and input standard cost into the system
2. Check the unit cost all transaction in the system and check the difference calculated unit cost.
3. Check all inventory transaction (received and issue transaction) including Materials, Part, Finished goods, Machine part, Tooling part, Check ending balance and transaction flow of inventory for records account
4. Control actual cost
- Check the contain of invoices with matched to inventory control.
- Check the contain of invoices expense and records cost account
5. Prepare inventory ending balance report.
6. Prepare BOI cost report to management
7. Physical inventory and Fixed Asset
- To make document list and send to each section to review and conform with work operation as plan specified.
- Manage the document as Specified on the system.
- To record the result of QMS system every month.
- Follow up document, Report and Data of the quality system.
- Preparation of the customer audit and follow up countermeasure.
● Review and summary data about import declaration and informed to concern section for delivery schedule
● Co-operate with shipping agents for customs clearance
● Contact oversea,freezone supplier for import document and review before release to shipping
● prepare export invoice for ship to freezone customer
● follow up export entry, Report-V from oversea,freezone customer
● Applying for BOI approval for materials,extension or revision privilege and scrap report
● summary data and document for implement open BOI project
● control max stock and handle products formula
● prepare letters and contact BOI, IC for import and cut stock material
● prepare BOI document and report such as relate to stock,material,machinery,scrap etc.
● prepare document for Tax refunds
- Manage and supervise finance and accounting team
- Ensure completeness, correctness and on time submission of statutory financial statements and taxes
- Responsible for monthly management reports, budget, forecast and analysis
- Ensure compliance of BOI, Tax, Transfer Pricing and other matters with local regulations
- Responsible for improvement of existing accounting and finance practices/procedures
- Liaison with shareholders’ finance team, internal-external auditors, BOI and The Revenue Department
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by CEO/CFO
Site Admin & Document controller (1-year contract)
Work for Project Site @Chonburi (1-year contract)
・Arrangement of Car, Lunch, Hotel for the person of business trip, accommodation of National staff at site and other necessary arrangement.
・Arrangement and Management of the furniture and equipment.
・Keep things in tidy for the site office ( actual cleaning up have already arranged by GPP)
・Management of projects expense at site (cost for electricity, water, internet and so on)
・Document Control (ex, receipt of MOM and Drawing, Print out, Filing, Keeping and so on)
・Attendance Management ( for the calculation of Overtime on Sunday and National Holiday)
・Any other works assigned by MC from time to time (ex, making not complicated document, simply translation etc.)