Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
・Coordinating scheduled date and time among various members.
・Arranging the accommodation for business people who visits our company.（Mainly Japanese).
・Be spoken by DMD and other employee in the company then support and fulfilment their business inquiries（GA)
・Be a translator of other member.(Requirement Japanese and Thai language skill)
・To contact and deal with domestic requirements given from local authorities.
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
- To outside visit client to generate sales as per target assignment.
- To write-up a basic client’s information for submit to credit approval.
- To coordinate with related departments; Business support, Credit admin, Accounting to complete whole transaction sales flow.
- To co-work with Collection team to follow-up overdue customer and involve for debt recovery plan/ repossess arrangement.
- Perform Operation Support to Business and Services Lines in various dimensions such as Data Management (employee and organization database management), Policy and Benefits Program Administration, and Compensation Program Administration.
- Manage changes and communications proactively, consult on data update requirements and process based on system/ program design, integration point, and standard procedure
- Collect, analyze, research data and initiate changes, simplifications and improvements
- Understand business context and strategies, drive process expertise and local content knowledge for better business solutions.
- Provide right customer experience, and able to exhibit partnership with clients, stakeholders and external parties
- Ensure compliance with controls, rules and regulations
• Execute monthly payroll operation timely and accurately to employees in ExxonMobil multi-international affiliates.
• Work with IT Support Team, Law/Tax department and external partners to Interpret and apply legal compliances (income tax, government reporting and social security) to reflect dynamic business needs and legal obligations.
• Apply analytical, problem-solving skill and customer service mindset to handle payroll related queries from employees, internal and external partners.
• Engage in various projects cross functionally as per business needs
• Explore Improvement opportunities on work process to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness
• Ensure work process and documentation under responsibility comply with ExxonMobil and relevant controls requirements