Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
・Coordinating scheduled date and time among various members.
・Arranging the accommodation for business people who visits our company.（Mainly Japanese).
・Be spoken by DMD and other employee in the company then support and fulfilment their business inquiries（GA)
・Be a translator of other member.(Requirement Japanese and Thai language skill)
・To contact and deal with domestic requirements given from local authorities.
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
Junior Level – Specialist
Report to : Deputy Devision Manager (Japanese national but can speak Thai)
1) Draft and revise legal documents, including but not limited to, notice, agreement, contract, memorandum, notice, etc.
2) Engage in analyzing legal and business points to be considered in carrying out or implementing existing business and/or newly created business and proceed with making report or proposal.
3) Proceed with litigation, resolving legal dispute and negotiation with respect to the issue and problem with which the Company encounter or engaging in any matter or task as assigned by the supervisor.
4) Provide legal training to employees, for instance on legal matters, for instance, explanation on documents to be filed to or obtained from Ministry of Commerce, IEAT and/or BOI.
5) Proceed with any other matter assigned by the supervisor.
- Support Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam branches with quotation, technical information and training
- Correspond with HQ and other oversea branches on regular basis (discount request, lead time, checking, solving problem, etc)
- Deal with inquiries from Pakistan, Philippines and other ASEAN country
- Sales target control and management or oversea branches
- Monthly report management
• Assist and support to provide the customer solution in term of Engineering service Dept.
• Organize service priority.
• Coordinate with oversea supplier and internal team to provide the best service.
• Submit the report and service document.
• Generates relationship with sale team and customer.
• Build up the confidence and customer satisfaction
• Studying, understanding clearly and analyzing of job description, job qualifications and other skills.
• Sourcing the potential candidates, screening, interviewing and selecting.
• Manage and maintain the recruitment, selection and testing process.
• Providing advice about the job requirement, nature of company and career prospects to candidates.
• Prepare and maintain hiring documents, applicant confirmation, new employee checklist process.
• Handle all recruitment projects such as job fair,
• Other assign by Corporate Recruitment Manager.