1. To ensure proper setup and implementation of manufacturing processes.
2. To lead and supervise subordinates to ensure that the duties & assignments carried
out meet or exceed the expectations.
3. To closely monitor process yields and product quality performance and take prompt
action to contain and resolve problems that are affecting yields and product quality
at earliest stage possible.
4. To initiate and carry out activities to continuously improve process yields,
product quality,cycle time,manufacturing cost.
5. To apply various methodology including Statistical Process Control techniques
to ensure that all processes are sufficiently monitored and in control.
6. To adopt systematic problem solving method to analyse,identify and resolve root
cause of problem.
7. To work with QA, suppliers on tooling design & fabrication requirements, setup
8. To train, develop & motivate subordinates to achieve high level of performance
which include discipline, safety, house keeping, attendacnce, productivity,
quality of work.
9. To specify process control and new product, process & tooling qualification
requirements with QA.
10. To initiate problem solving & trouble shooting processes to minimize process or
11. To provide support & work closely with other sections/departments to meet
12. To provide support to other section/department in coordinating & performing
activities such as evaluations,new product/process qualification.
13. To take prompt action in response to process/quality problem detected by QA &
customers which include providing temporary solution to contain the problem at earliest
stage possible & permanent solution to minimize the risk to customers.
14. To carry out jobs & projects assign by superior as required.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Scheduling Internal Audit.
- Setting objectives and goals of the system.
- Establish the objectives and goals of the proposed system for top management.
- Arranging the Management Review Meeting.
- Reviewing internal and external company documents. Appointment of working groups
- Follow up the problem in the operation of the management system.
- Coordinating and defining plans.
- Coordinate with external parties about Quality assurance, Energy Management, Occupational Health & Safety and environmental management.
- Following ISO9001, ISO50001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Summarize Management Result to the top management.
- Manage global wide production control
- Participate in meeting with Japan and other country branch managers(Korea, China, USA)
- Material procurement
- Counting management
- Report to Japanese Factory manager
- Control oversea trading (Trilateral trade, Intermediary trade)
- Exchange control
- Take care of production control system
1. Manager HR operation : recruitment and selection , training & development , compensation and benefit program 2. Support safety & occupational health job Zero accident.03. Manage effective and efficiency Administration Job4. Set up all standard for all administration job
- Become an integral part of the management team of GOSC Thailand, and lead the drive to increase our Grains origination, storage, handling, distribution, import and export capacity within the geography. - Ensure EHS and Food Safety have a high profile