*Visit cilents to do presentation often, no need to go to office everdy*
• Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department and creation of marketing concepts
• Coordination and support of demand generating activities like tradeshows, company events or customer workshops with presentation and demonstrations / showcases
• Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers' demands
• To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
• Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
• Provide product support to partners and internal stakeholders
• Create internal design configuration documentation including architecture diagrams with technical explanations
• Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
• Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and able to articulate technical solutions to the customer
• To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining
- Devise the company’s main HR strategy and ensure that it is executed effectively.
- Consider both short and long term plans when strategizing.
- Coordinate with the Regional HRD and decide whether there is demand for new vacancies within the company.
- Delegate tasks to the HR Managers and keep them up-to-date about new hiring policies.
- Set the HR budget and make sure that managers are adhering to the levels set.
- Other ad-hoc related tasks as assigned.
This incumbent will be responsible for satellite broadcasting services sales activities which are to plan and to strategize sales tactics, to prepare solutions, cost estimate and contract documents, to coordinate requirements from customers with engineers, to provide and to review contract documents, to maintain customers'' satisfaction and to establish good relationship with customers, to close sales by demonstrating benefit to the customer and explain costs involved, to ensure sales volume to meet assigned target, to identify competitors and market trend
•Sales executive is in charge of sales for the following products. -Electrical power components -Fuse and related circuit protection -Energy and energy management software -Alternative and solar energy electrical component