- Arrange schedule for Japanese MD.
- Coordinate with related department to report overall situation.
- Interpret during meeting, Translate important document.
- Have to travel along with MD to observe another Maxvalu branch.
legal administration matters of the company
- provide advice on legal matters to minimize the leagl risk and to enhance the benefits of the company.
- support the compliance view point
- another task
***main job is about design and review contract
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
Work Location: Muang Thai Patara Building, Huaykwang - Bangkok (MRT Sutthisan)
Products: Industrial Devices for Air Conditioner and Automotive Manufacturing
- Sales person in charge of Electronic components (Compressor, Motor, Related Devices).
- Negotiate existed customer about price, product and sharing information etc.
- Coordinate delivery ordered products with Customers, Factory.
- Develop new customers, Create Sales, Customers Strategy.
- Analyze actual sales, make forecast and business plan.
-Supporting related work in Sales Department
-Handling and managing documents
-Receiving Quotation and Issuing Quotation,Purchase order,Tax document
-Coordinate with other related departments
-Other tasks assigned by management.
Thai name: ดูแลพันธมิตรและพาร์ทเนอร์ของโบรกเกอร์ (ดูแลทีมเซลล์และลูกค้าที่สมัครมาเพื่อเทรดหุ้น, หาลูกค้าใหม่ด้วย)
- Develop strategy in partnership
- Management of existing affiliates and onboarding of new affiliates
- Seeking new potential affiliates and maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Work with department managers and sales & marketing staffs to develop business plans for the company.