• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
1. Develop business plan and activities to build brand equity and deliver sales, market share and profit.
2. Work as cross functional team to drive the brand into the current market situation.
3. To coordinate with the team and related team to deliver plan within time line.
4. Direct contract with customer to present product including technical knowledge service and retail support customer sales out.
5. Increase customer, maintain customer and develop customer to increase product in to market.
6. Monitor and analyze market situation, market share trends, competitor movement, customer behavior, customer financial etc. in order to develop sales plan.
7. Other tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for daily sales activities
- Expand business by finding new market and achieve sales target
- Maintain relationship with client
- Prepare intenal sales report
- Issue quatation , contract and delivery order
- prepare sales meeeting presentation
- Support manager as assigned
❖Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
❖Participate in daily meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
❖Advance knowledge of market trends, competition and key customers of the Manufacturing(Autmotive, Engineering plastic, Synthetic rubber,Compound products)
❖Identify, executed market research and data analysis to identify insights, needs and opportunities.
❖Develop and execute marketing plans, pricing strategies, and field/sales programs in order to meet financial launch hurdles and deliver optimum enterprise value.
To support members of Business Development Department for expand our spec-in activity
Part1: Support members for Business Development Department.
To support make documents such as monthly report, lending list and some necessary report.
To mana to issue PO to suppliers and to arrange some necessary supply cooperating other division.
To register and manage lending demo-units.
To conduct general affairs for Department members.
Part2: Support translation and interpretation.
To translate documents which are product presentations, catalogs, contracts and so on in order to
contribute to customers or other departments in MELFT.
To interpret when internal meeting, meeting with customers and some event in order to support Japanese staff or customers.
To support Japanese staff from MELCO Japan.
Part3: Operate marketing key-event activities.
To cooperate and support to company’s marketing events and activities.
Part4: Self-Development in understanding of Factory Automation system Technology.
To learn FA Products continuously (not only by company’s official training).
Support FA Center Japanese customers support Members and QA Dep.
1: Daily Business Support of Japanese customers support Members.
- Make documents (FA Center monthly report, FA Center Operation Guide, etc.)
- Administrative work (telephone correspondence, postal mail delivery, date entry etc.)
- Preparation for acceptance of business travelers (arranging hotels, arranging cars, arranging in obtaining work permit, etc.)
- Reception of customers’ question on phone
2: Daily Business Support of QA Dep. (Documents creation, documents management etc.)
3: Translation of report (Thai English, Thai Japanese) and interpreter work (ThaiJapanese)
4: Basic knowledge of FA product is a plus
- Provide sales service to both suppliers and buyers to maintain relationship
- Contact clients, negotiate price and monitor ordering process
- Direct information updated as well as keep market information exchanges
- Other tasks assigned by Japanese boss
• Keep records of receiving and payment timely
• Issue payments by wire transfer, cash and cheque
• Recheck the details of receipt and tax invoice
• Coordinate with customers to arrange and follow up shipments, input shipments into SAP system
• Follow up courier number and overdue payment of export bills with bank
• Check and prepare application form of export bill, L/C
• Reconcile outstanding balance, receiving and payment of import and export
• Record FX booking report