[Job ID: 7394] Japanese Engineering Specialist (Assistant General Manager Level) @ Rayong 80,000 (THB)
|職業||Japanese Engineering Specialist (Assistant General Manager Level) @ Rayong|
• Management of Business Strategy : Analyzing and determining direction, policy and plan in the management of engineering of business in order to lead productive practice and comply with policy and strategy direction, as well as controlling and tracking to reach expected work-performance result.
• Management of Engineering Function : Plan for development and management in order to practice, follow up and control work-performance result in the procedure of Engineering management to support the development of engineering in the organization as well as standardize of engineering practice according to sustainable development and growth of business.
• Report work-performance result, problem, difficulty relating to management as well as present resolution and suggestion to protection and improvement to management.
• Control, allocate, and manage human resources in the department in terms of quantity and quality appropriately and effectively. Develop the capability of human resources to update engineering change and strategic plan according to business plan.
• Follow up customer satisfaction and response to customer requirement and participate in important customer activities.
• Control to practice according to standards, manuals and regulations for work, for example, ISO/TS 16949 , ISO14001.
• Other assigned jobs or special projects (Cross Functional Team).
• Japanese Nationality, Age 35 over but not over 50 years old.|
• Bachelor''s Degree in Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering or related fields.- Intermediate level in English
• Experienced in Factory management over 15 years. Such as planning strategies, Budgeting, profit/loss (P/L), production costs, production techniques. in Auto parts industry. (Specialist in Forging Process) , or Heavy Industry Manufacturing. and experienced in Engineering , Production in Medium – Large Business or an affiliated company / group / subsidiaries of large companies.
• Knowledge in ISO/TS 16949, TPS System and Lean Management, Productivity Improvement Management.