[Job ID: 3523] Production Manager 50,000 - 60,000 (THB)
• Understanding and following Quality Policy, Manuals, Procedures, Control Plan, FMEA and Work Instructions.
• Being responsible for overall production, scheduling & assignment of operators to resolve issues and meet daily production requirements.
• Daily meetings & assigning
• Coordinating with the Production Team to clarify and ensure production schedules, customer requirements and delivery plans are met.
• Cording the Problem Solving
• Developing, controlling and improving inventory status & material flow processes between production and others.
• Coordinating areas to control and manage in-process inventory and end-items.
• Monitoring daily product/process audits per product.
• Analysing and monitoring the statistical process control system in daily production.
• Evaluating, analysing and reporting on reject / defect data
• Completing all corrective actions as per plans & schedules.
• Maintaining and updating all work instruction sheets and limit samples on the production lines.
• Monitoring and assisting with the performance of individual operators and related evaluations.
• Continuously improving the balance of operation tact time.
• Preparing training materials, training, clarifying and evaluating individual operators to improve their competency, then updating and maintaining their training records in accordance with training procedures.
• Identifying / implementing continuous improvement ideas to improve quality, and reduce operating costs.
• Supporting all activities & mass production for all customers.
|給料||50,000 - 60,000 (THB)|
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• At least 3-5 years experience in automotive manufacturing experiences.
• Good command in written and spoken English and Japanese.
• Strong analytical ability, reasoning, problem solving.
• Must work well with others, independently and as a critical member of team
• Take a hands-on approach to problem solving