Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Online Manager
• Initiating and driving social media and digital marketing strategies to build digital capabilities and brand awareness.
• Planning, budgeting, implementing, and evaluating social media and digital tactical actions in order to increase brand awareness and drive new potential customers/traffics.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing , ensuring that procedures are followed, and that deadlines & expectations are met , campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Monitoring competitor activities, conducting online market research, initiating customer questionnaires, focus groups and such like.
• Actively research and suggest new digital initiatives for use.
• Strong understanding of current online digital platform concepts and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital platform
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
-Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company visions.
- Supervising and coaching all operational team especially Leader team
- Creating solutions for any problems associated with operations.
- Monitoring Inventory control and quality process
- Warehouse performance reporting and follow Billing/Costing report each customer
- Warehouse operation planning Inbound ,Outbound ,Import and Export with team by daily basic
- Cooperate with customers to support and preparing for checking stock as the planned.
- Cost saving and control equipment involve with Operation process
❖Building an marketplace, a new platform to link the merchants and consumer to increase sales opportunities and discovery.
❖Gain a deep generate new ideas that grow market share through surveys, interviews etc, improve customer experience and frice grouth marketplace.
❖Design and develop user-centered product solutions for travel products and services.
❖Oversee the production of all sales materials, including presentations, blog posts, advertisements and social media posts.
❖Write detailed plans and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
❖Work to maintain strong market intelligence, keeping up to date on consumer and societal trends, researching the strategies of our competitors and making recommendations for changes to our own strategies.
❖Establisha product performance requirements, quality specifications, product postinoning, marketing content, and market pricing and cost targets.
❖Brings new products/inventry to market by analyzing proposed product requirements.
•To undertake overall responsibility for Sales & Marketing Dept , Electronics Sector•To formulate sales plans consistent with corporate objectives and ensures proper implementation of these strategies.•To develop and recommend product development strategies consistent with company objectives and market changes.•To recommend and implement policies & procedures to ensure the highest standard of effectiveness of the outdoor sales team and etc.Note There have 30 person in Sale and Marketing department; have 2 Japanese Deputy director (50 years old) and this position. This position will take care Japanese client work with Japanese deputy director no need to manage Thai staff
• Must be adept at all facets of the sales process into account management and development • Understand the Products and business value to articulate and drive opportunity from our Prospect companies. • Develop new business for via various channels. Find and nurture opportunities for company’s business by following up the targeted companies. • Work in coordination with the related parties to target high value prospects in assigned territory. • Generate a sufficient number of new opportunities per month • Manage the sales process. Must be able to add value to the sale and work with team to develop the appropriate solution and close the business with the client. • Gather prospects needs and understand their initiatives as they relate to the solution. • Keep current with industry knowledge and best practices to effectively communicate with prospects.
This position is Responsible for targeted sales & profitability of our trucking/National Distribution business - to develop and execute business development strategies/plan to glow market share in our trucking/National Distribution business - to manage selected key account customer with the objective of retaining and growing the business - Responsible for all sale& business development activities in the area trucking/National Distribution for the company - Gather complete information from customer and hand to the operate to conduct the extensive analysis - Identify the business deal and formulate structure for win-win situation with customers - Lay out strategy&Marketing plan for automotive&electronic industry verticals - Being a technical knowledge of truck and support other concern team in company - Achievement of target budget and growth of trucking/National Distribution business , especially with Japanese companies - work closely with operate and/or solution design teams in the preparation of proposals of RFQ response package to customers and/or in project implementation - other jobs as assigned by Top management
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.