1. Find new sales agent and take care current customers in Thailand.
2. Perform marketing for new/strategic products in Thailand with measurable data for analysis of business decision making.
3. Collect sales forcast data from customers ans enter into DB system. (manager is in Singapore)
4. Liaise and coordinate with our companies in China, Singapore and Japan with regards to customer's enquiry request, quality issues and order change request.
5. Take business trip in Thailand to visit customers.
6. Cooperate with other devision in our company and responsible for stock management and collect AP.
*Main product: printer and consumable goods around printing device, such as barcode printer, sensitized paper, special ink ribon for that paper.
[Business]Producing & manufacturing semiconductors and related products (Hardware)
[Structure] Japanese 35 people / Thai over 3000 people
- Supervising people working in the production line
- Production line control
- Kaizen/Quality control
• Management of Business strategy : Analyzing and determining direction, policy and plan in the management of engineering and quality assurance of business in order to lead productive practice and comply with policy and strategy direction of SAT, as well as controlling and tracking to reach expected work-performance result.• Management of Engineering : Plan for development and management in order to practice, follow up and control work-performance result in the procedure of Engineering management to support the development of engineering in the organization as well as standardize of engineering practice according to sustainable development and growth of business. • Management of quality assurance : plan, manage, control to practice, follow up, and control working in accordance with related quality policies, as well as encourage the work of quality assurance management following policies specified in authority table, internal control system, work standard system of the organization to achieve objectives and targets of the organization. • Report work-performance result, problem, difficulty relating to management as well as present resolution and suggestion to protection and improvement to supervisor. • Control, allocate, and manage human resources in the department in terms of quantity and quality appropriately and effectively. Develop the capability of human resources to update engineering change and strategic plan according to business plan. • Follow up customer satisfaction and response to customer requirement and participate in important customer activities.• Control to practice according to standards, manuals and regulations for work, for example, ISO/TS 16949 , ISO14001. • Other assigned jobs or special projects (Cross Functional Team).
"- Male or Female age between 30 – 40 years old.- Japanese nationality only. Minimum high School certificate (12 years)- Good command of SQL & Database tools.- Experience in business analysis & implementation.- Strong analytical and problem solving skills."
- Specify a policy including strategic plan for Sales & Marketing management
- Develop and adjust sales & marketing strategies to qualify for market trend, competitors and customers
- Develop management plan for both short term and long term
- Sale management and push sale team forward to the company goal
- Build up company's reputation through marketing channel, public relation, media, CSR activities and etc.
- Build up sale knowledge management to be up-to-date and always satisfy with customer's need
- Be a backbone of the company to consult and suggest the way to solve a problem and report directly to VP
Manages overall operation of the building including to M&E work & Project work
Monitors and controls performance of outsources as per standard requirements
Prepares and control financial budget
Directs and supervises a team of more than 20 staff
Prepare a plan to complete the project.
Develop a schedule in order to finish the job in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Review the budget for the project.
Revise the schedule and budget during the construction as needed.
Reviews the contractual conditions of performance - requirements and deliverables - to determine precisely the work that must be accomplished in order to satisfy the contract.
Life, Credit Life & Non-Life Operation
Life, Credit Life & Non-Life Call Center
Staff incentive: Life, Non-Life, credit life & IS + Memo for all channels
Claim Process flow
After sales Services
Coordinate with insurance companies for operation process and documents
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.