[Job ID: 14576] Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Online Manager 75,000 (THB)
|Occupation||Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Online Manager|
• Initiating and driving social media and digital marketing strategies to build digital capabilities and brand awareness.
• Planning, budgeting, implementing, and evaluating social media and digital tactical actions in order to increase brand awareness and drive new potential customers/traffics.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing , ensuring that procedures are followed, and that deadlines & expectations are met , campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Monitoring competitor activities, conducting online market research, initiating customer questionnaires, focus groups and such like.
• Actively research and suggest new digital initiatives for use.
• Strong understanding of current online digital platform concepts and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital platform
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
|Required work experience||
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Digital Marketing, Communication Arts or other related fields|
• Having at least 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing or E-Commerce in FMCG or Online Retail industry
• Demonstrated strategic, analytical, and numerical thinking ability
• Highly organized with strong project ownership and management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in diverse environment , together with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage priorities