[Job ID: 13047 ] Japanese Customer Support (Japanese speaking) Up to 45,000 (THB)
|Occupation||Japanese Customer Support (Japanese speaking)|
To suggest solution and to promote spec-in activity to customers by all measures to increase Mitsubishi Electric market share.
Part1: Promote activity to customers.
To visit customers as much as possible to collect customer’s needs or requests to support and respond to
To make suggestion to solve or improve customer’s problem or productivity by using Mitsubishi
Electric FA products.
To demonstrate new product information to customers with demo-units.
To make report of customer information to MELCO HQ in Japanese.
Part2: Operate marketing key-event activities.
To cooperate and support to company’s marketing events and activities.
Part3: Support foreign staff
To translate product presentations or document to contribute to customers or other departments in
To support Japanese staff from MELCO Japan.
Part4: Self-Development in understanding of Factory Automation system Technology.
Must learn FA products continuously (not only by company’s official training).
To research and think what will be the suitable solution for the customer’s needs
|Salary||Up to 45,000 (THB)|
|Required work experience||
- Bachelor degree ANY field relate.|
- Male / 27-31 years old.
- Experience or knowledge about PLC, FA is a plus
- Car Driving License.
- Good command of Japanese N2 up and English
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Mature, reliable personality and appears to have leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrate the commitment and ability to follow the code of conduct and the company’s core
- Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point), Japanese and English (speaking,
reading and writing)Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point), Japanese and
English (speaking, reading and writing)