[Job ID: 12908 ] Project Management Officer up to 60,000 (THB)
|Occupation||Project Management Officer|
|Business||Advertisement,Printing & Mass Communication|
• Managing DTP & localization related projects.
• File tracking, integrity checks, hand-offs, hand-backs with clients and production teams.
• Status reporting and client status meetings.
• Follow up on outstanding issues and flag critical path tasks.
• Communication with both internal and external clients.
• Adhering to timelines as agreed with customer and to work with DTP/translation/review vendors so as to deliver on time.
• Check hand-offs to ensure that they meet client requirements.
• Project information maintenance.
• Manage and track financial aspect of Projects.
• Administer any necessary scheduling changes.
|Salary||up to 60,000 (THB)|
|Required work experience||
• Strong administration skills and hard working attitude.|
• Must be familiar with standard Office and internet communications tools.
• Strong command of English and Japanese.
• Japanese skill in level of N1 or N2 (Must)
• Native Thai, age more than 25 years
• Well-organized and details oriented.
• Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary information.
• Experience and knowledge in Translation/Localization industry is a plus.
• Track record of project management and possess at least 1 year related experience will be a plus.
• Knowledge in Accounting/Finance or Purchasing/Supply Chain Management will be a plus.
• Knowledge of Web/Multimedia technology or Programming will be a plus.