44909 Business Department Manager (JLPT N2) 60,000 - 75,000 (THB)
44909 Business Department Manager (JLPT N2)
1. Supervise overall of the department activity and performance of QA, Sales, and CS
2. Support all management tasks
2. Inspect parts
4. Report problem, concern, and clients' complaint
1. Finding new customers & suppliers
2. Supervise and check quotation
Customer Service Tasks:
1. Control shipping and delivery
2. Control stock (Program: Formula and Excel)
3. Coordinate with suppliers and customers domestically and internationally (Japan, Indonesia, and China)
1. Translate and interpret from TH-JP, JP-TH,
60,000 - 75,000 (THB)
Required work experience
-Male. Age between 40-48 years old.
- Thai Nationality
-Bachelor's degree in any fields
-At least 3 year of experience as Department Manager in automotive or steel trading business
-Knowledge and experienced in Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) for new model
-JLPT N2 or Upper Intermediate Level of Japanese
-Intermediate level of English
-Proficient in basic computer skills, email and etc.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.