1. Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
2. Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
3. Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
4. Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
5. Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
6. Work well CEO to develop the strategic plan.
7. Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial and accounting objectives.
8. Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial, accounting and trends and forecasts.
9. Development, Implementation and maintain a comprehensive job cost system of Company.
10. Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, accounting and business opportunities.
11. Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with quality system and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
100,000 - 150,000 (THB)
Required work experience
1. Male/Female. Age between 33-40 years old . / Thai Nationality
2. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
3. At least 3 years up experience as CFO with subordinates
4. Strong knowledge & compliance in financial & accounting management and internal controls
5. Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
6. Intermediate level of English
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.