44736 Senior System Engineer (Bangkok) 40,000 - 45,000 (THB)
44736 Senior System Engineer (Bangkok)
Expected start working date: 1st of June, 2021
Position: Senior System Engineer
Department: Information Systems
1. Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
2. Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools
3. Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
4. Monitor and test application performance for bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
5. Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
6. Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
7. Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
8. Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
9. Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
10. Support Aisin Group companies in Asia Pacific in terms of infrastructure specialist, Office 365
11. Support windows based environment such as AD, WSUS, file, SQL and network & security e.g. Palo-Alto Firewall, Cisco switch and router
40,000 - 45,000 (THB)
Required work experience
-Male/Female. Age between 25-30 years old
- Thai Nationality
-Bachelor Degree or higher in computer engineering or computer science
-At least 3 years of work experience in IT Operations
-Intermediate level of English
-Able to work oversea e.g. Indonesia and Japan
*Company will support all of the expenses and daily allowance will be provided)
-Proficient in Window, O365, VMWare and SQL
-Able to work on some Saturdays (15aturdays/year, depends on company's calendar)
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.