1. Manage the quality of company products such as automation equipment and industrial machine.
2. Improve the inspection procedure by building up the quality manual and instruction.
3. Control the process loss cost and warranty cost in cooperation with the other department.
4. Analyze the root cause of defect and suggest the countermeasure into the manufacturing process.
5. Other job as supervisor assigned
6. Visit client upon requests with the Japanese manager (company's car and driver will be provided)
40,000 - 50,000 (THB)
Required work experience
-Male/Female. Age between 35 -40 Years old
- Thai Nationality
-Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
-At least 3 years of work experience in engineering related to automation, control system or electric or instrumentation or power & energy
-Intermediate level of English (If able to communicate in Japanese is an advantage)
-Good in Microsoft office
-Have knowledge of basic 7 tools of quality and general manufacturing process.
-Familiar with Thai industrial Standard Institute (TISI), which related regulations and ISO equivalent.
-No job hopper (each of work experiences should be more than 4 years)
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.