17286 Customer Relation Japanese speaking 45,000 - 60,000 (THB)
17286 Customer Relation Japanese speaking
• Responsible for customer relationships after the sale process is complete.
• Develop customer relations strategy, improve tenant’s database to ensure customers are satisfied with company product and service.
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with tenants to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement. • Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Monitor lease to ensure all leased are renewed prior to lease expiration
• Negotiate renewal rental rate and close deal.
• Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
• Follow up any issues and keep tenants report of any progress to make sure all tenant problems have been resolved.
• Assist tenants for building handover and takeover.
• Work with marketing and engineering team to translate customer needs into technical design for product and service improvement.
• Operate OTA Techno Park and ensure tenants in OTA are well looked after and satisfied with products and services within the approved budget
45,000 - 60,000 (THB)
Required work experience
• Bachelor's degree or Higher in MBA, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields. (GPA > 3.00)
• Excellent communication in English (TOEIC 700)
• Good communication in Japanese (N2)
• At least 3 years working experiences in customer services or related fields. • Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills, service minded and outgoing.
• Excellent presentation skill,
• Possess Leadership skill and Teamwork Oriented.
• Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills, Negotiate Skills • Flexible, able to work outside office hours if required.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.