- Assist for Sales Team and Sales manager
- Daily sales activity, Receiving call (Response), Reply customer’s email
- Prepare and Issue Quotation, purchase order ,Tax invoice, delivery note, billing’s document
Control delivery and forecast.
- Control loading the item at customer warehouse (sometime)
- Prepare document and sample for sending by EMS or DHL
- Contact with shipping section for planning delivery
- Contact with Japan side for shipping documents
- Support sale staffs and Japanese staffs
- Making documents and Stock controlling
- Billing and collect cheque (sometime outside)
- Responsibility for monthly sales summary report in each item
- Checking and booking rate for import shipment
- Customer (visitor) support
- Hotel reservation
- Assigned by supervisor
25,000 - 32,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Female only / Thai Nationality
- Age 23-28 years old
- Bachelor degree in any fields
- English is intermediate level
- JLPT N3 up
- more than 1year experience in job field in foreign company
(Japanese Manufacturer company preferred)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communication skill with good characteristics is required.
- SAP knowledge (preferred)
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.