- Manage accounting and finances to achieve policies, company regulations and laws, formal requirements, standards, the requirements of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and The Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Perform accounting and finance activities in accordance with the Company's policy, including compliance with the laws, regulations, and policies and regulations of the Company.
- Prepare financial reports accurately, completely and efficiently.
- Transform the policy received from the Chief Executive Officer to formulate a strategy for implementing the concrete action plan.
- To propose the annual budget and budget plan of the accounting and financial committee to the Executive Board for approval.
- To consider and sign the juristic act relating to the accounting and financial commitments of the Company in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities set out in the Company's policies and procedures regarding the authorization and operation of the Company.
- To consider and approve the accounting and financial transactions in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities set out in the Company's policies and procedures regarding the authorization and operation of the Company.
- Perform the tasks assigned by the supervisor and / or the board of directors.
130,000 - 150,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Male and Female
- Thai Nationality
- Age 40-50 years
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Exp. at least 10 years in financial and accounting
- Exp. At least 5 years of experience in management level.
- Prefer CPA, CPD license
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- Have leadership skills
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.