Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Procure indirect products and services that deliver cost savings target and/or maximum value for money through constantly identifying opportunities to create values with lower cost base, at the same time, aligning with global procurement policy and processes. Key Accountabilities
- Lead, develop, and take responsibility for the Boots Procurement team and strategy for a portfolio of direct/ indirect sourcing categories
- Work closely with the Group Procurement team to ensure we maximise Global Procurement spend and leverage appropriately for Boots Thailand
- Facilitate and lead sourcing projects, supplier negotiation, contracting of business and establishment and maintenance of supplier relationships and drive maximum value from these relationships
- Deliver annual cost savings target to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Engage all stakeholders to ensure Procurement policy and practices alignment.
- Manage work streams to ensure compliance and successful delivery and manage all or part of complex projects from concept through to completion and ensuring all Stage Gate processes are aligned with Procurement policies.
- Build effective relationships with different stakeholders and additionally, specify, test and where possible challenge the business requirements to ensure value for money and cost efficiency.
50,000 - 100,000 (THB)
Required work experience
• Male or Female, age between 35-40 years old
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science, Chemistry
• Minimum 3-5 years of directly experiences in Foam, Rubber (Elastomer)
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.