Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Responsible in Managing Engineering Department consists of New Production Introduction, Process, Tooling, Maintenance and Packaging.
- Lead Engineering Department to lead in New Product Process Development and Partake in Continual Improvement Activities to improve Cycle Time and Quality.
- Support Operation Manager in providing Technology and Skills Roadmap to meet /exceed customers Expectation
- Establish Site Technical and Technology Roadmap Quarterly
- Establish System to Maintain / Upgrade Site's Tooling, Equipment and Material Database
- Establish and Lead Engineering Department to meet / Exceed KPI Targets
- Establish Good Documentation Practice for New and Existing Product/ Processes
- Establish Industry Best Practises such as Lean Six Sigma, Process, TPM or etc. for site
- Participate in R&D, Regional Engineering and Technical Meeting when required
- Collaborate with Business Units Leader on Technology road map
- Best Practise implementation and Sharing- Other duties may be assigned
50,000 - 100,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Male/Female, Age 30 to 40 years old
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Production, Engineering Management field.
- At least 10 years of Manufacturing Management experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Good Technical Background in Equipment/ Automation/ Tooling / Quality / Product design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Application and AutoCAD /CAD equivalent.
- Proficient in written and spoken English/Local Languages.
- Good working knowledge on Six Sigma, Lean and Total Productive Management.
- Experience in Die Cutting - Simple and Rotary Design & Operation Plus - Digital Cutting
- Experience using Tooling Management System and Lean Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of foam and elastomer materials.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.