- Sales activities and support to Japanese customers for industrial machineries / spare parts / accessories.
- Develop sales and marketing strategy to increase sales volume and achieve sales target in existing business channel.
- Retaining and developing the relationship between customers and company via product brand and service like a customers’ business partnership.
- Ensuring to complete sales process in accordance with company’s policy during business transaction such as pricing policies, credit control, ordering process, delivery issues, etc.
- Industrial sales experience.
30,000 - 45,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Male and Female
- Thai Nationality
- Age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree of any related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in work related field, preferably Japanese company and related industries.
- Good command in English
- JLPT N2
- MS. Office literacy.
- Strong energetic to learn, Self-motivate
- Active as teamwork.
- Be able to work upcountry in any area.
- Can start working immediately is advantage.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.