• Finance: Dealing with the Bank related Foreign exchange rate and Forward contract,
• Finance: Credit Control Management (Credit rating, credit control)
• Collection payment from customers (Oversea & Local) and record the transactions
• Reconciliation for Withholding tax certificate from customers (Oversea & Local)
• Reconciliation for Tax Invoice of Output VAT, Bank
• Prepare statement of account for oversea customer, AR balance confirmation letter
• Being Responsible for the deadline and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
***Need to work 4 saturdays/year
19,000 - 32,000 (THB)
Required work experience
• Male or Female, Thai nationality, Age 24-28 years old.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
• Experience between 3-5 years
• Have knowledge of VAT, withholding tax deduction (oversea), TFRS for NPAE will be an advantage.
• Experience in Credit control management, Forward Contract, Collection.
• High responsibilities, Able to work under pressure and very tight deadlines (*Important)
• Positive attitude, Honesty and Accountability, Good Relationship, Decision making skills.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.