16534 Area Sales Manager (Chinese/English speaking) 42,000 (THB)
16534 Area Sales Manager (Chinese/English speaking)
1. Maintain communication with end customers and agents in the responsible area and make regular visits; collect feedback and requests from end customers and agents, and make analysis and filing;
2. Actively develop potential customers such as local government relations, local industry associations / chambers, local Chinese-funded enterprise associations / chambers, and upstream and downstream industries; use effective communication methods and communication strategies to establish mutual trust with customers;
3. Regularly visit and communicate with customers based on business opportunity data;
4. Provide assistance for the follow-up of potential business opportunities and evaluate the operation of the channel company, product inventory turnover and operating quality;
5. Evaluate the follow-up of product line business opportunities, put forward suggestions and solutions, and help channel capacity improvement;
6. Regularly organize comprehensive market information and issue regional market and business operation reports;
7. Put forward suggestions and plans to increase our market share;
8. Assist cross-line common customers and project coordination in the region;
9. Output work results according to the temporary work requirements of superiors.
10. Go for visit client to expand new business in Chiangmai, Bangkok, Rayong, Udonthani
Required work experience
1. Male only, Age 28 years old up / Thai Nationality
2. Bachelor degree above, Major: Mechanical, marketing, international trade and other related majors, those with overseas study / overseas work experience
3. More than 5 years of working experience in Selling Machine for construction and industrial
4. Have good engineering machinery industry knowledge and market management knowledge;
5. Proficient in English or Chinese;
6. Professional written and verbal skills;
7. Familiar with office software and related management software, master network information knowledge;
8. Strong communication and coordination, plan analysis, language expression, teamwork awareness, planning, innovation ability.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.