- Manage projects with new and existing clients.
- The selected candidate will be required to learn the company’s workflow and gain immediate production experience to enhance efficiency given the growing needs in Asia.
- Ongoing communication is required with the marketing and production teams located in different time zones in the company’s offices worldwide.
- The representative will learn the company’s existing marketing and production tools and will be encouraged to proactively work towards the expansion of our client base.
40,000 - 60,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Male / Female, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Advertising, Arts, Mass Communicate, Theater, Radio-Television or related field.
- Dedicated and passionate about production.
- Required experiences (+2 years) at a global ad agency in production or account management and/or as a producer or at a commercial production / post production company.
- Fast learner, excellent time management skills, highly motivated resourceful.
- Must be a people person, outgoing personality, excellent communicator and problem solver.
- Highly motivated and takes the initiative to address issues immediately, while maintaining good relations with both clients and production teams.
- Proactive and enthusiastic to help achieve company goals.
-English proficiency is a must.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.