Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
Team of 4 persons: 1 Asst. Account Manager, 1 Supervisor, 1 Officer
- Collect and check invoices of Export Suppliers and key-in SAP
- Prepare VAT Form (PP.30)
- Prepare payment vouchers, Cheque, e-payment(GCMS) and withholding tax certificates
- Collect, Check & record in SAP for Invoice from supplier
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Record other accounting transactions (data entry)
25,000 - 32,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Male / Female. Age between 27-32
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor in Accounting or financial.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Account Payable.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Having knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Service mind and able to work under pressure and Problem solving skills.
- A good team player and flexible to work in fast-changing environment
- Independent proactive and able to work under tight schedule and pressure.
- Having knowledge of Withholding tax and VAT
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.