- Setup Objective, Goal, Responsibility, and guideline of Internal audit department along with manpower calculation, training plan.
- Plan a long-term inspection And the annual audit plan according to the risk and the current factors of the company.
- Review, evaluate, and advise In order to improve the company's operational procedures
- Monitor work processes according to the annual audit plan approved by the audit committee
- Inspection report and provide suggestion to improve and the audit system, report the results to the audit committee Chief Executive and related executives
60,000 - 90,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Gender: Male / Female, age 35 years or more
- Thailand nationality
- Bachelor's-Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Working in an internal audit field for at least 7 years with knowledge of internal control and internal audit standards.
- Must have direct experience working with construction or manufacturing industry
- Professional diploma / Internal Audit / CIA / CPA auditors are preferable
- English intermediate level
- Able to travel to work in upcountry (company's factory)
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.