16241 Senior Specification Executive – Construction Chemical 40,000 - 60,000 (THB)
16241 Senior Specification Executive – Construction Chemical
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Achieve monthly sales budget as planned
- Report Directly to General Manager (Thai)
- Contact existing or potential new customers (architects, designers, interiors, engineers, developer, contractor, etc.) and promote / specify Ardex products to meet their needs with professionalism and full technical knowledge of Ardex products
- Plan, organize and lead meetings, seminars about product information for our customers and
customers’ training in order to meet their need
- Be the representative of the company & promote Ardex products at construction exhibitions, trade shows or seminars
- Report to the company as daily report or other report format about market situation,
competitors’ activities, customers’ activities of customers and daily visit report
- Maintain a list of current customer information and keep updating
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager
40,000 - 60,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Female. Age between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architectural field, Civil Engineering , Science , Marketing or related
- 3-5 years of experience as sales in the construction field
- Have experience in quoting specifications of products to architects, interiors, contractors, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to organize and conduct product presentation to large group professionally
- Have driving License and own a car
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.