Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
• Makes the section target and manages actual activities for improving Safety and Stable Maintenance Plan, Cost Saving and Quality systems.
• Discuss with Production manager for making the yearly section target PDCA and manage that by periodical check and review.
• Manages the action for improve the all of Mechanical Technician’s skill and knowledge in order to achieve the company target.
• Coordinating with concerned section to set up annual shut down plan and control subcontractor to meet the plan.
• Reports to Top management the required sources for achieved target by evaluating of machinery capacities and man-power.
• Set up PM Plan and follow to achieve as plan.
60,000 - 65,000 (THB)
Required work experience
• Male, age around 40-45, Professional knowledge of maintenance
• At least 3-4 years experiences in Mechanicals in
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineer or Petrochemical.
• Good command of English and knowledge of applicable safety, industrial and environmental laws.
• Good and professional attitude, leadership skills, Analyze and solve problems as well, friendly, honest and patient be ethical and disciplined.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TIS and OHSAS 18001 is essential.
• Knowledge about PSM would be highly appreciated
• Have car and own license.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.