(Customer : Food & Beverage and Department store)
- Managing IT structure for the Food % Beverage and Department store customer
- Overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management.
- Manage all project resources including subcontractors and for establishing effective communication plan with the project team and the customer (Customer : Food & Beverage and Department store)
40,000 - 50,000 B (THB)
Required work experience
- Male and Female
- Age over 35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or other related subjects
- At least 5-10 years' experience of IT Project Management
- Ability to manage global team of technical IT professionals
- Expertise in project management including project planning and estimating, project budgeting, staffing, change control and status reporting
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good command of English
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.