16154 Chinese Translator (comic / novel) 25,000 - 35,000 B (THB)
16154 Chinese Translator (comic / novel)
Mass Communication & Entertainments
- Translate comic from traditional/simplified Chinese to Thai and from Thai to Chinese.
- Review comic for content selection
- Provide comic/novel information to Operation/Marketing Team such as recommended title selection, etc.
- Operate comic/novel uploading backyard system.
- Coordinate with Operation/Marketing Team and Graphic Design Team.
- Other tasks as assigned.
25,000 - 35,000 B (THB)
Required work experience
- Thai nationality only.
- Male or Female; age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts (Chinese Major) or any related field.
- Fluent in both Thai and Chinese (HSK level 5-6)
- At least 2 years of translation experience. •
- Having comic/novel translation experience will be advantage.
- Ability to manage time, multiple tasks under pressure and meet tight schedule.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Interested in comic/novel is preferred.
- Creative thinking as well as detail and quality oriented.
- Fast-learner, flexible and adaptable to working environment well.
- Active, hard-working and willing to learn.
- Having positive attitude and being a team player.
- Good computer literacy skill.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.