16153 Senior Graphic Designer 30,000 - 40,000 B (THB)
16153 Senior Graphic Designer
Mass Communication & Entertainments
• Design UI for website and mobile application (iOS and Android).
• Design and deliver wireframes, mockups and production-ready artwork optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Conduct research about new trend and technology about web-based and mobile-based application.
• Be responsible for creating icon, logo and brand identity.
• Create product idea and follow through until the product is introduced to the market.
• Communicate and work closely with Development Team.
• Testing graphics across various media, devices and platforms.
• Support other design tasks as needed or assigned.
30,000 - 40,000 B (THB)
Required work experience
• Thai Nationality only.
• Male or Female, Age not over 35 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field.
• Minimum 3 years experience in UI Design. Having experience in UX design will be advantaged.
• Strong knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
• Having Animation skills in After Effects and Spine will be advantaged.
• Have creativity and love to initiate new ideas.
• Good understanding in visual communication.
• Have good interpersonal skills and can work in a team.
• Be punctual, responsible, enthusiastic and able to meet deadline.
• Excellent command in English language.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.