- Develop Program using Java as a core stack.
- Review software design and technical documents and perform a Unit test.
- Support technical issues as requested by users and/or propagate to the operation team.
onsite at location: BTS Ploenchit/Asoke/Ratchada/Mrt Phraram Nine/thailand cultural center
[start contract as 4month Outsourcing and convert to permanent if have good performance.]
30,000 - 32,000 B (THB)
Required work experience
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other IT related fields
- At least 2 year of experience in Java programing for programmer
- Strong background in Java Programming (Java, J2EE, J2SE etc.)
- Knowledge of conception of Object Oriented Design and UML Design.
- Have DBMS knowledge in Struts Framework , Spring Framework, Web Services , DB2, Oracle or SQL Server
- Certification in Java (SCJP),will be an advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, confident, proactive and positive working attitude.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Self-starter, good interpersonal skills, effective communication skills, and work well with deadline and can work over time if require.
- Business background from banking, insurance, telecom is a plus.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.