16124 NetBackup Senior Tech Support Engineer (Contract1-2years) 50,000 - 80,000 B (THB)
16124 NetBackup Senior Tech Support Engineer (Contract1-2years)
IT & Telecommunications & Software
• Responsible for implementation, configuration and maintenance system according to standard identify and comply with security guideline related platform support
• Supporting day-to-day operation incident and change
• With pro-active tool, monitor, evaluate (performance, availability and reliability) and suggest for system health status and improvement
• Investigating and coordinating with peers/cross team to perform root cause analysis
• Collecting history of performance data to produce and suggesting for capacity planning
• Perform system refreshment, installation and migration
Work Location : RAMA 3
50,000 - 80,000 B (THB)
Required work experience
• Male or Female, Age not over 35 Years old, Thai nationality.
• 7+ years of working knowledge and experience troubleshooting applications and platform faults in Enterprise environments.
• Knowledge of multiple Operating Systems is essential. A solid knowledge on either UNIX or Windows Server, with a secondary knowledge on the other is desired. Relevant platforms include Linux, Solaris, AIX, and Windows Server considered a plus.
• Experience using Veritas NetBackup is a must.
• Experience using TAPELESS Technology is a must.
• Certificate on Veritas NetBackup considered as a plus.
• Exposure to server virtualization platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V, OpenStack, CloudStack) and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.) considered a plus.
• Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies (tapeless, SAN, SAN storage).
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills, an ability to analyze and resolve complex problems with a positive, friendly customer-service attitude.
• Ability to adapt behavior and approach depending on audience.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time well.
• Can direct own learning activities and professional development strategy.
• Able to maintain a positive attitude throughout the support process.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.