16123 Service Delivery Manager (Contract 1-2 yrs) 50,000 - 80,000 B (THB)
16123 Service Delivery Manager (Contract 1-2 yrs)
IT & Telecommunications & Software
- Identifies a client’s needs and oversees the delivery of the services within the context of the business.
- Establish and refine delivery processes.
- Oversee employees in different stages of the delivery process, even though they may not be their direct line manager.
- This role involves assessing customer feedback and improving procedures accordingly to ensure that great customer service is provided at all times.
- Ensure that processes are efficient and cost-effective.
- Responsible for building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine services,
50,000 - 80,000 B (THB)
Required work experience
• Male or Female, Age not over 45 years old, Thai Nationality
• Knowledge in Service Management based on ITIL
• Basic knowledge in Client's business, environments, operations and tools
• Basic knowledge in Change, Incident, Problem and MI Management processes and tools
• Knowledge in Service Management and Account Management
• At least 5 years Business experience, and at least 3 years in IT Services experience
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.