- Control and Maintain overall system relating with cisco switch, DNS, DHCP, Print Server, files share servers on window server 2008-2016 setup/installation and ISO27001
- Install and upgrade windows server via VMWare environment, SQL server and Active directory management.
- Support/repair computer, printer and user support.
45,000 - 50,000 B (THB)
Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
Required work experience
• Bachelor's degree or higher of computer science/ engineer or any computer related fields.
• At least 5-7 years of work experience in semiconductor or electronics manufacturing in System administration (Server hardware installation, implement and manage VMware V.6.5 or later, SAN storage management (example : Dell-EMC), Manage Windows server 2008-2019.
• Install and upgrade windows server via VMWare environment, SQL server and Active directory management.
• Knowledge in cisco switch, DNS, DHCP, Print Server, files share servers on window server 2008-2016 setup/installation and ISO27001 is an advantage.
• Able to install/support/repair computer, printer and user support.
• Strong Leadership and Good command of English.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.