16118 Senior Category Manager 130,000 - 180,000 B (USD)
16118 Senior Category Manager
Strategy & Planning
- Translate business unit objective and strategies to developing the right product portfolio and plans to facilitate business unit revenue and profit growth of Thailand
- Champion category management and marketing techniques to ensure a successful/impactful launch
- Responsible for the category P&L
- Responsible for owning the local product roadmap including the identification of core and innovative product solutions that delivers local needs.
- Create, build and manage competitive products and categories • Manage new product plan and launches; establish and track value propositions on major powerlines and new launches • Track best and worst performing categories and products and taking learning from other successful markets. • Create competitive and sustainable pricing policies, use pricing strategically and creatively • Develop and manage display program for different store categories across different markets and optimise efficiency of delivery and execution
- Full “cradle to grave” portfolio management of the product range in all the different channels – online and offline sales
- Anticipating, qualifying, defining and satisfying customer product needs based on consumer insights where applicable
- Forecast accuracy for new / active products working alongside with Supply chain/Sales
- Work closely with the KAMs with specification for hotel projects to ensure high win rate.
130,000 - 180,000 B (USD)
Required work experience
- Male and Female
- Age 30 years old up
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, MBA or related field
- Proven experiences of trade marketing, product category, and strategic marketing plans in a multinational organization, preferred building material industry experiences
- Demonstrated outstanding management skills
- Experience in Customer segmentation and behavior, marketing research and Consumer communications.
- Excellent command of English skills
- Ability to balance strategic and systematic thinking with operational implementation
- Ability to plan, prioritize and drive growth.
- A mature and energetic individual who is hands-on and has excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have an appreciation of modern design/lifestyle trends
- Awareness of macro- and microeconomic situations
- Strong Leadership, coaching and strategy implementation, interpersonal communications and customer oriented in a must.
- Demonstrated Planning, business effectiveness, analysis, negotiation and influencing skills
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.