16114 Sales Engineer Supervisor/Asst. Manager 40,000 - 50,000 B (USD)
16114 Sales Engineer Supervisor/Asst. Manager
- Sorting quality & quantity concerned
- Inspection parts
- Problem report & others
- Taking care & find customer and supplier
- Making a quotation
- As per customer or supplier requirements
40,000 - 50,000 B (USD)
Required work experience
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality.
- Age 35 years old or more
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Mechanical, or other related field
- Have experience more than 5 years in QA tasks
- Have knowledge of documents regarding quality, inspection procedures. Such as PPAP, FMEA ,Control Plan,etc
- Have knowledge of general manufacturing process, casting , forging , Steel process, etc
- Have experience in sales tasks
- Able to communicate in English both written and spoken and good in basic computer skills, email and etc.
- Have a service mind, good personality and a team player
- Polite, diligent, courteous, self-motivated, self-confidence and able to solve unexpected problem
- High sense of responsibility, pleasant personality, good human relation and co-ordination
- Good personality & looking
- Detail-oriented person
- *Healthy, without any illnesses that may hinder work
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.