Company Industry: Aerosol Valves ,Aerosol Accessories ,Sprayer pumps, Dispenser pumps.
- Report directly to Japanese MD
- Manage Team of 10-15 people
- Control and manage plastic injection molding process.
- Check and develop quality of products
- Corporate with Thai and Japanese staffs
Required work experience
- Male/Female. Japanese Nationality.
- Required work experiences in plastic molding engineering field
- Good command of English both written and spoken (If able to communicate in Japanese will be an advantage)
- Required knowledge of plastic injection molding
- Required basic knowledge of 3D CAD/CAM or CATIA
- Leadership skill, High responsibility, punctual and creative.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.