- Giving legal advice to top management on legal issue related to company business and operation
- Attending internal and external meeting with government authorities, private organizations and
oversea affiliated companies in each region
- Policy managements
- Giving technical advice and training to legal staff to support operation units
- Overlooking and management of Legal members to work efficiency
Responsibilities & Activities
- Handling of several projects with other departments, including compliance activities
- Communicate, coordinate and cooperate effectively with affiliated companies in Thailand,
Asia region, other regions and Japan.
- Monitoring and analysis new Government policies and regulations which may affect to company business
and giving recommendation to related department to have their activities conforming to new laws
- Dispute handling for legal issues which may come from any person, including tax assessment,
court case and any complaint and agrued non-compliance.
180,000 - 200,000 B (USD)
Required work experience
- Male or Female
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master in Law
- Good command in English (both writing and speaking)
- At least 17 years experienced in Legal field with 5 years or more in management of Legal area
in international organization
- Experienced in in-house would be advantage
- Experienced about manage legal risk that related to manufacturing, retailing and
distribution business ex. Anti-competition, consumer protection, anti-bribery,
taxation & international taxation
- Good in interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent in negotiation skill
- Lawyer license
Professional activities/ licenses
- Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of Lawyer Society of Thailand
- Licence to act as Notarial Services Attorney
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.