15640 Network Consultant (Pre-Sales) 30,000 - 60,000 B (THB)
15640 Network Consultant (Pre-Sales)
• Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
• Attending meetings with sales and acting as a technical expert.
• Ensuring that the company's product & solution can deliver on the customer's requirements.
• Provide proposal, BOM, diagram and TOR to customer.
• Presenting product, solution & proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
• Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
• An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that iseasy to understand.
• Provide demonstration of Proof of Concepts(PoC) about product and solution
• Transfer technical solution and scope or work to Postsales team after project award.
• Support customer events
• Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customer
• Prepare Estimated Cost, Proposal document, scope of work/services to commercial team/customer
• Compare Information Builders product offering with product from other vendors from a technical point of view
30,000 - 60,000 B (THB)
Required work experience
• Thai nationality and age is not over 35 years
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Computer business
• Good communication skills and Good command of English
• Good in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Inquiring mind & a positive attitude
• Must have experience in the government and banking project (deliver TOR and comply document).
• Experience with Networking, IT Lan/Wan Routers, L2-Switchedis advantaged
• Experience supporting telecommunications or networking is advantaged
• Prefer to self-study and fast learning for new technology
• Mature and enthusiastic with ability to work without supervision
• Certification in consulting or field of expertise is an advantage (such as Juniper, Cisco, etc.)
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.