15628 Presales (Security, Digital Solution, Application) 30,000 - 50,000 B (USD)
15628 Presales (Security, Digital Solution, Application)
IT & Telecommunications & Software
- Selling IT solutions to banking and insurance market and manage relationship with Client.
- Responsible to do strategic product planning to achieve assigned sales target that align with company objectives.
- Provide consultation to suitable IT solutions to customers
- Work with Sales executive in closing deals
- Conduct feasibility study to show business impact
- Assist sale in preparing cost sheet and sales kit materials.
- Work with IT vendors to facilitate POC, updates on products to customers.
- Utilise company’s eCRM system so company has complete data for decision making
30,000 - 50,000 B (USD)
Required work experience
- Female / Male, Age over 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Business administration (Marketing) or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in IT Solutions selling.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication & Sales skills.
- Possess strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organized and good interpersonal skills.
- Has own car.
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.